Friday, August 14, 2015






SECOND IN THE NATION is not something to neglect!
You guys and your hard work have paid off!

And it was SO CLOSE.
Massachusetts' final score = 23.
OURS = 22!

You should be proud, fellas!
I know, I am!

Our sponsor, Lorna Finman, sent me this congratulatory email I want to share:


Dave and Team

Absolutely AWESOME -  There were tough competitors - California, Massachusetts -
I am so IMPRESSED!!!

I think some press is in order!!!  That rural Idaho was second in the nation with the big guys - look out everyone!!

.....

China - this is the zero gravity space simulation and C programming of mini satellites on the space station that is run by the astronauts on ISS.  STEM Charter won in Idaho and went on the national competition and getting second nationally is HUGE.  Incredible high level learning in this competition.

.....

This is more than globally competitive - its cosmic!!

Lorna



FINAL CONGRATS TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF SPACE PIONEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment